- vt. 使激动；使慌张；使酩醉
- n. 慌乱，混乱；狼狈；激动
- vi. 慌慌张张的行动；混乱
来自辅音丛fl, 扑腾，拍打，拟声词，词源同flap, flip, flutter. 引申词义忙乱，紧张等。拼写比较bluster,cluster.
- fluster (v.)
- early 15c. (implied in flostrynge), "bluster, agitate," probably from a Scandinavian source (compare Icelandic flaustr "bustle," flaustra "to bustle"), from Proto-Germanic *flaustra-. Originally "to excite," especially with drink; sense of "to flurry, confuse" is from 1724. Related: Flustered; flustering; flustery. As a noun, 1710, from the verb.
- 1. She was a very calm person. Nothing could fluster her.
- 2. She was put in a fluster by the unexpected guests.
- 3. She laughed her parents into a fluster.
- 4. His this ability discovers, entered between personal fluster oneself so female lavatory.
- 他这才发现, 原来自己慌乱间进了女厕.
- 5. Accept the fluster of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
- 接受了弄掉钥匙的惊慌无力, 度过了非常浪费的虚掷光阴.
[ fluster 造句 ]