- n. 媒体；媒质（medium的复数）；血管中层；浊塞音；中脉
CET4 TEM4 IELTS TOEFL
- media (n.)
- "newspapers, radio, TV, etc." 1927, perhaps abstracted from mass media (1923, a technical term in advertising), plural of medium, on notion of "intermediate agency," a sense found in that word in English from c. 1600.
- 1. The couple married in the Caribbean to avoid a media circus.
- 2. Those statements have never been reported in the Western media.
- 3. Now he plans to rev up publicity with a regional media campaign.
- 4. The media seems obsessed with hyping up individuals or groups.
- 5. The media, meanwhile, has blown hot and cold on the affair.
[ media 造句 ]