CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 TOEFL CET6
- undergraduate (n.)
- 1620s, a hybrid formed from under + graduate (n.). British used fem. form undergraduette in 1920s-30s. As an adjective, in the school sense, from 1680s.
- 1. Mr. Stone spent his undergraduate days in Columbia University, majoring in economics.
- 斯通先生在哥伦比亚大学度过了他四年的大学生活, 主修经济学.
- 2. She was named the outstanding undergraduate history major at the University of Oklahoma.
- 3. Aren't I a bit long in the tooth to start being an undergraduate?
- 4. Instruction in these subjects in undergraduate classes is almost exclusively by lecture.
- 5. These particular photographs were taken during an undergraduate laboratory session.
[ undergraduate 造句 ]