- vi. 故态复萌；旧病复发；再度堕落；再陷邪道
- n. 复发，再发；故态复萌；回复原状
TEM8 IELTS GRE
- relapse (v.)
- early 15c., "renounce;" 1560s, "fall into a former state," from Latin relapsus, past participle of relabi "slip back, slide back, sink back," from re- "back" (see re-) + labi "to slip" (see lapse (n.)). Related: Relapsed; relapsing.
- relapse (n.)
- mid-15c., from relapse (v.).
- 1. A wide range of emotionally stressful events may trigger a relapse.
- 2. You are well now, but mind you don't have a relapse.
- 你的病虽然好了, 可要防止反复.
- 3. After making some progress, he suffered a relapse.
- 他的病好了一点, 又复发了.
- 4. It is by no means clear that the financial markets will not relapse into panic.
- 5. The treatment is usually given to women with a high risk of relapse after surgery.
[ relapse 造句 ]