- vt. 复制；折叠
- vi. 重复；折转
- adj. 复制的；折叠的
- n. 复制品；八音阶间隔的反覆音
来自 replicare,重复，复制，来自 re-,再次，-plic,弯，转，词源同 ply,complicate.
- replicate (v.)
- early 15c., "repeat," from Latin replicatus, past participle of replicare (see reply). Meaning "to copy, reproduce, make a replica of" is from 1882, a back-formation from replication. Genetic sense is first recorded 1957. Related: Replicated; replicating.
- 1. Cells can reproduce but only molecules can replicate.
- 2. Subsequent experiments failed to replicate these findings.
- 3. If the virus cannot replicate itself, it cannot cause illness.
- 如果病毒不能变异, 也就不能够诱发疾病了.
- 4. The team decided to try and replicate the missing curtains as authentically as possible.
- 5. Computer viruses are small programs, they replicate by attaching a copy of themselves to another program.
- 计算机病毒是一些小程序, 它们把自己的一个副本附加到另一个程序上面进行复制.
[ replicate 造句 ]