- vi. 复兴；复活；苏醒；恢复精神
- vt. 使复兴；使苏醒；回想起；重演，重播
CET6 TEM4 IELTS GRE 考 研 TOEFL
- revive: see vivid
- revive (v.)
- early 15c., "return to consciousness; restore to health," from Middle French revivre (10c.), from Latin revivere "to live again," from re- "again" (see re-) + vivere "to live" (see vital). Meaning "bring back to notice or fashion" is from mid-15c. Related: Revived; reviving.
- 1. He is seeking advice on how to revive the stagnant economy.
- 2. Economists argued that freer markets would quickly revive the region's economy.
- 3. They failed to revive her sagging spirits.
- 4. Here is a dish that will revive jaded palates.
- 5. They managed to revive the injured driver with cardiac massage.
[ revive 造句 ]