英 [kə'kɑːəʊ; kə'keɪəʊ]
- cacao (n.)
- seed from which cocoa and chocolate are made, 1550s, from Spanish cacao, from Nahuatl (Aztecan) cacaua, root form of cacahuatl "bean of the cocoa-tree."
- 1. Chocolate comes from the cacao tree.
- 2. Some coffee and cacao are grown for export.
- 3. Wealthy people drank cacao and said it was good for the digestion.
- 4. But farmers can also grow criollo or cacao plants.
- 但是,农场主们也种植criollo或者 trinitario可可豆树.
- 5. Exports: crude oil and petroleum products, lumber, cacao, aluminum.
- 出口: 重油及原油产品, 木材, 可可, 铝.
[ cacao 造句 ]