来自希腊语 rhiza,根，来自 PIE*wrad,根，词源同 root,radish.-oma,块。
- rhizome: see liquorice
- rhizome (n.)
- 1832, from Modern Latin rhizoma, from Greek rhizoma "mass of tree roots," from rhizoun "cause to strike root, root into the ground, plant," from rhiza "root," probably from PIE *wrad- "branch, root" (cognates: Latin radix "root," Old Norse rot "root," Old English wyrt "plant, herb;" see radish).
- 1. These leaves arise from an underground stem - rhizome - from which also extend the roots.
- 2. Rhizome short and stout, densely covered with golden brown long hairs.
- 根状茎粗短,近横卧地面, 密被金黄褐色长毛.
- 3. Ingredient: Wordlike Atractylodes Rhizome , Patchouli, wormwood leaves, Camphor leaves, carrageenan etc.
- 成分描述: 苍术 、 广藿香 、 艾叶 、 樟树叶 、 卡拉胶等.
- 4. The 1 st age class rhizome emerges at mid of growing season.
- 5. Common yam rhizome porridge short breath and weak physique.
[ rhizome 造句 ]