- n. [生物] 囊；液囊
- n. (Sac)人名；(西)萨克
1. sack => sac.
来自法语 sac,囊，来自拉丁语 saccus,袋子，口袋，词源同 sack.
- sac: see sachet
- sac (n.)
- "biological pocket," 1741, from French sac, from Latin saccus "bag" (see sack (n.1)).
- central Algonquian people who lived near the upper Mississippi before the Black Hawk War of 1832, from French Canadian Saki, probably a shortened borrowing of Ojibwa (Algonquian) /osa:ki:/, literally "person of the outlet" (of the Saginaw River, which itself contains their name, and means literally "in the Sauk country").
- 1. Good morning. This is Brown from SAC.
- 早上好, 我是SAC公司的布朗先生.
- 2. RAR α expression level of SAC activated CBL was increased by RA ( P
- RA上调SAC活化CBL中RAR-α的基因表达水平 ( P
- 3. Amniocentesis is the removal of fluid from the amniotic sac.
- 4. The peritoneal cavity is a closed sac.
- 5. The heart sounds are muffled when the pericardial sac is distended with fluid.
[ sac 造句 ]