- n. 法国棍子面包；成长方形的宝石
- n. (Baguette)人名；(法)巴盖特
来自拉丁词 bacilum, 杆，棍, 同bachelor. 形容该面包形如小棍子。
- baguette (n.)
- 1727, a type of architectural ornament, from French baguette (16c.), from Italian bacchetta, literally "a small rod," diminutive of bacchio "rod," from Latin baculum "a stick" (see bacillus). Meaning "a diamond cut long" is from 1926; that of "a long, thin loaf of French bread" is from 1958.
- 1. I lost a tooth while chomping on a French baguette!
- 2. Toast the bread ( baguette ), then put the pieces into the bowls evenly.
- 将面包放入烤箱烤一下, 然后均匀地放入碗中.
- 3. Please cut my baguette in half.
- 4. The offering of the baguette and finest Danish butter ( Lurpak ) was for me reminiscent of Paris.
- 5. For many, nothing is better than a fresh baguette that's hot out of a baker's oven.
- 对很多人来说, 没有什麽比热腾腾刚出炉的新鲜长棍面包更棒的了.
[ baguette 造句 ]