来自拉丁语 scabies,痒，疥疮，来自 scabere,抓，挠，词源同 scab.
- scabies: see scab
- scabies (n.)
- skin disease, "the itch," c. 1400, from Latin scabies "mange, itch, roughness," from scabere "to scratch, scrape," from PIE root *(s)kep-, a base forming words meaning "to cut, scrape, hack" (cognates: Gothic scaban, Old English sceafan "to scrape, shave;" Greek skaptein "to dig;" "Old Church Slavonic skobli "scraper;" Lithuanian skabus "sharp," skabeti "to cut;" Lettish skabrs "splintery, sharp"). Related: Scabious.
- 1. His flesh crawled as if he had a scabies.
- 2. For eczema, wet sore, itchy skin, leprosy, as scabies ringworm.
- 用于湿疹 、 湿疮 、 皮肤瘙痒 、 疥癣麻风等.
- 3. People can be infested with scabies without having any symptoms.
- 4. It has obvious cure effect to psoriasis nettle rash , prurigo and scabies.
- 对治疗牛皮癣 、 寻麻疹、痒疹、疥疮有明显疗效.
- 5. We present a case of dermatomyositis with keratotic scabies in the scalp.
[ scabies 造句 ]