- n. 万寿菊；金盏花
- n. (Marigold)人名；(英)玛丽戈尔德
- marigold:  The Old English term for this yellow-to-orange-flowered plant was golde, which was presumably derived from gold, in allusion to the colour. In the Middle Ages the name Mary (no doubt a reference to the Virgin Mary) was added to it. Another English word based ultimately on Mary is marionette , which was borrowed from a French word derived from the diminutive form Marion.
- marigold (n.)
- late 14c., marygolde, from Mary (probably a reference to the Virgin) + gold, for color. The Old English name for the flower was simply golde.
- 1. Xanthophyll from the marigold flower is a potent antioxidant.
- 2. Marigold and Apricot . Soothing Chamomile makes it ideal to calm and protect.
- 适合宝宝淋浴或浸浴时使用. 性质温和的沐浴露能在清洁的同时,芦荟、盏草属及杏树的精华可保持皮肤滋润.甘菊亦有舒缓及保护的作用.
- 3. Lutein is a kind of natural pigment, extracted scientifically from natural marigold.
- 叶黄素是以万寿菊花为原料, 采用科学方法提取精制而成的天然色素.
- 4. Alas I keep feeling the hurt of the Duckadilly ( Marigold's pet name ).
- 唉,达克迪莉 ( 玛丽戈尔德的昵称 ) 使我的苦痛总是挥之不去.
- 5. Every kind of product includes uncountable marigold petal.
[ Marigold 造句 ]