- n. （大写）圣经；手稿；（大写）圣经的一句
- n. (Scripture)人名；(英)斯克里普丘
TEM8 GRE CET6
- scripture (n.)
- early 14c., "the sacred writings of the Bible;" mid-14c., "a writing, an act of writing, written characters," from Late Latin scriptura "the writings contained in the Bible, a passage from the Bible," in classical Latin "a writing, character, inscription," from scriptus, past participle of scribere "write" (see script (n.)).
- 1. The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
- 2. Truly there is, both in the Scripture and the statute - book.
- 明明有嘛, 圣经里和法典上全都写着呢.
来自英汉文学 - 红字
- 3. Many passages in Scripture allude to this concept .
- 4. We should soon have another version of the scripture doctrine.
- 5. Tom isn't a bad hand , now , at explaining Scripture, I'll dare swear.
- 我敢担保, 汤姆讲解《圣经》还一定讲得不错呢.
[ scripture 造句 ]