- nozzle: see nose
- nozzle (n.)
- mid-15c., noselle "socket on a candlestick," diminutive of nose (see nose (n.)). Meaning "small spout" first recorded 1680s.
- 1. Its nozzle was smeared with some kind of lubricant.
- 2. She turned the nozzle and the spray concentrated down to a stream.
- 3. The rubber nozzle is all cracked.
- 4. Our company is a business SMT Xizui ( NOZZLE ) accessories and supplies of the main suppliers.
- 我公司是一家经营SMT吸嘴 ( NOZZLE ) 配件及耗材的为主供应商.
- 5. If he put his finger over the nozzle he could produce a forceful spray.
[ nozzle 造句 ]