- adj. 有感情的；有感觉力的；意识到的
- n. 有知觉的人
1、senti- + -ent.
来自拉丁语 sentire,感觉，感知，词源同 sense.-ent,形容词后缀。
- sentient (adj.)
- 1630s, "capable of feeling," from Latin sentientem (nominative sentiens) "feeling," present participle of sentire "to feel" (see sense (n.)). Meaning "conscious" (of something) is from 1815.
- 1. Man is a sentient being.
- 2. Our reaction to software as sentient is both unconscious and unavoidable.
来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
- 3. The condition of several moved him as he would have been moved by maimed sentient beings.
- 4. Yesterday that peace and prosperity were the birthright of all sentient beings.
- 5. What constitutes a sentient life form?
[ sentient 造句 ]