- outrigger (n.)
- device used in Pacific and Indian oceans to stabilize canoes, 1748, altered (by influence of rig) from outligger (late 15c.) "a spar projecting from a vessel," probably from the same root as Dutch uitlegger, literally "out-lyer."
- 1. This paper analyses the buckling of top - outrigger - braced frame - tube structures.
- 对顶部带伸臂的框架 - 核心筒结构的整体稳定性进行了分析.
- 2. Make sure outrigger were fully extended and installed on firm pad.
- 3. Mechanical model for the elastic thick outrigger of roof coal is set up.
[ outrigger 造句 ]