- n. 猫鼬；獴狐猴（等于mongoose lemur）
- mongoose (n.)
- "snake-killing ichneumon of India," 1690s, perhaps via Portuguese, from an Indic language (such as Mahrathi mangus "mongoose"), probably ultimately from Dravidian (compare Telugu mangisu, Kanarese mungisi, Tamil mangus). The form of the English word altered by folk-etymology.
- 1. North African mongoose; in ancient times thought to devour crocodile eggs.
- 非洲北部獴; 古代曾被认为吞吃鳄鱼蛋.
- 2. We were advised to buy a mongoose and turn it loose.
- 3. With Deterrence, you can finally gain advantage of Mongoose now.
- 4. Mayura's mongoose mask and my panda hat.
- 5. Dad, the mongoose got in the garbage again!
- 老爸, 又有只死猫鼬又钻到垃圾里了!
[ mongoose 造句 ]