- n. [皮肤] 胼胝；愈合组织；老茧
- vt. 使生老茧；使变硬；使结痂
- vi. 变硬；结痂；生老茧
- n. (Callus)人名；(法)卡吕；(意)卡卢斯
来自PIE *kal, 硬的，词源可能同cold, glacier. 即因冷而结冰变硬。
- callus (n.)
- "hardened skin," 1560s, from Latin callus, variant of callum "hard skin," related to callere "be hard," from PIE root *kal- (3) "hard" (cognates: Sanskrit kalika "bud," Old Irish calath "hard," Old Church Slavonic kaliti "to cool, harden").
- 1. I walked to him and took his outstretched hand which was rough with callus.
- 2. PP 333 promote callus induction of ttiree kinds of varieties except Dixie Green.
- 3. P 333 promoted callus induction of three cultivars other than Dixie Green.
- 4. Callus bone mineral density increased continuously in normal beagle fracture healing models.
- 5. Today, I crawl out the fully defeated wound callus.
- 今天, 我爬出满是失败创伤的老茧.
[ callus 造句 ]