- vi. 娱乐；消遣
- vt. 再创造；使得到娱乐/消遣
1、re- "again" + creat- + -e.
2、字面含义：refresh oneself by some amusement, refreshment or curing of a person, refreshment by eating, create again.
- recreate (v.)
- also re-create, "to create anew," 1580s, from re- "back, again" + create. Related: Recreated; recreating; recreation.
- 1. I am trying to recreate family life far from home.
- 2. a pub that tries to recreate the flavour of olde England
- 3. The rooms are furnished and recreate the atmosphere of the castle's medieval heyday.
- 4. We want to recreate the romance and excitement that used to be part of rail journeys.
- 5. I often recreate myself with gardening.
[ recreate 造句 ]