英 [fɔː'sweə; fə-]
1.发誓弃绝，来自来自for-, 完全的，swear, 发誓。
2.发伪誓，来自来自for-, 否定，相反，swear, 发誓。
- forswear (v.)
- Old English forswerian "swear falsely" (intransitive), also "abandon or renounce on oath" (transitive), from for- "completely" + swerian "to swear" (see swear (v.)). Related: Forswore; forsworn; forswearing.
- 1. You must tell the truth to the judge, because if you forswear yourself you could go to prison.
- 你必须向法官说老实话, 因为你如果作伪证就可能坐牢.
- 2. Wells was not likely to forswear the faith of a lifetime.
- 3. The priests of some religions must forswear wealth and marriage.
- 4. Some priests have to forswear marriage.
- 5. The judge asks sharply: " Do you know to forswear what result can you get? "
- 法官严厉地问: “ 你知道作伪证会得到什么结果 吗 ? ”
[ forswear 造句 ]