缩 写 自 古 英 语 siththan, 来 自 短 语 sith thaem, 在 此 以 后 ， 来 自 sith, 自 从 ， 之 后 ， 来 自 Proto-Germanic*sith,以后，来自 PIE*se,晚的，词源同 since,soiree.
- sith (adv., conj., prep.)
- "since" (obsolete), Middle English, reduced from Old English siððan "then, thereupon; continuously, during which; seeing that," from *sið þon "subsequent to that," from sið "after," from Proto-Germanic *sith- "later, after" (cognates: Old Saxon sith "after that, since, later," German seit "since," Gothic seiþus "late"), from PIE *se- (2) "long, late" (see soiree).
- 1. I do not believe the Sith could have returned without us knowing.
- 2. Is he not to destroy the Sith and bring balance to the Force?
- 难道不该是他来毁灭西斯恢复原力的平衡 吗 ?
- 3. His identity was exposed during his quest for the ultimate Sith apprentice.
- 4. The Sith lord made off with an undisclosed amount of cash.
- 5. To conceal his disfigured visage , Sidious returned to his simple Sith robes.
[ sith 造句 ]