2. organ => orga- + -sm (谐音“手摸、色魔”，SM: 虐待狂与受虐狂（Sadism&Masochism）: 性虐恋、性虐狂).
3. organ => org- -asm (谐音“爱手摸”) => orgasm.
- orgasm (n.)
- 1680s, "sexual climax," from French orgasme or Modern Latin orgasmus, from Greek orgasmos "excitement, swelling," from organ "be in heat, become ripe for," literally "to swell, be excited," related to orge "impulse, excitement, anger," from PIE root *wrog- "to burgeon, swell with strength" (cognates: Sanskrit urja "a nourishment, sap, vigor," Old Irish ferc, ferg "anger"). Also used 17c. of other violent excitements of emotion or other bodily functions.
- orgasm (v.)
- 1973, originally and usually in reference to a woman's sexual climax, from orgasm (n.). Related: Orgasmed; orgasming.
- 1. to have an orgasm
- 2. We shall abolish the orgasm.
- 3. Why is It'so important for you to have an orgasm anyway?
- 4. So you're a sex therapist but you've never had an orgasm?
- 5. You're telling me you've never had an orgasm?
[ orgasm 造句 ]