- n. 板油；牛脂
- n. (Suet)人名；(中)雪(广东话·威妥玛)
来自盎格鲁诺曼语 suet,板油，来自法语 seu,油脂，词源同拉丁语 sebum,油脂。
- suet:  Suet goes back ultimately to Latin sēbum ‘tallow’, which also produced English sebaceous . This passed into Anglo-Norman as seu or sue, of which a presumed diminutive form *sewet gave English suet.
- suet (n.)
- late 14c., "solid fat formed in the torsos of cattle and sheep," probably from an Anglo-French diminutive of Old French siu "fat, lard, grease, tallow" (Modern French suif), from Latin sebum "tallow, grease" (see sebum). Related: Suety.
- 1. Suet Usually made from animal fat, vegetable versions are available.
- 女士通常从动物脂肪, 植物油版本可用.
- 2. A gentleman without an estate is like a pudding without suet.
- 3. Suet - yee fulfils her agreement by substituting herself for Lok - shan's ex - wife .
- 最后雪儿履行了合约,偷龙转凤以乐山 前妻 代替自己.
- 4. The suet puddings and the red pillar - boxes have entered into your soul.
- 5. A gentleman without living is like pudding without suet.
[ suet 造句 ]