CET4 TEM4 考 研 TOEFL CET6
- headquarters (n.)
- "residence of a military commander," 1640s, from head (adj.) + quarters. Headquarter as a verb is recorded from 1838 (in Headquartered).
- 1. Its headquarters will soon be relocated from Westminster to the Greenwich site.
- 2. We fixed for the team to visit our headquarters.
- 3. An alarm links the police station to the divisional headquarters.
- 4. This message caused perturbation in the Middle East Headquarters.
- 5. She knew the exact location of The Eagle's headquarters.
[ headquarters 造句 ]