- sciatic (adj.)
- "pertaining to the hip," also in reference to the large nerve from the pelvis to the thigh, 1540s, from Middle French sciatique (14c.), from Medieval Latin sciaticus (see sciatica).
- 1. The period - adding experimental model obtained from the ligated sciatic nerve.
- 2. Results There were nine nerve palsies ( one femoral, eight sciatic ), all incomplete.
- 结果共有9例神经损伤,8例为坐骨神经损伤, 1例为股 神经 损伤, 均为非完全性损伤.
- 3. Conclusion OECs could protect the degenerated spinal motorneurons after sciatic nerve transected.
- 4. Acetabular fracture; Sciatic nerve; Postural transform; Nursing.
- 髋臼骨折; 坐骨神经; 体位变换; 护理.
- 5. The expression of three � � - 1,4 - GalT was changed individually in rat injured sciatic nerves.
- 采用Northernblot 方法,发现β -1,4-GalT - 、、在正常大鼠坐骨神经中有表达,并在坐骨神经损伤后发生表达变化,但三种同功酶的表达变化各不相同.
[ sciatic 造句 ]