- n. 友谊；友爱；友善
- n. (Friendship)人名；(英)弗兰德希普
CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
- friendship (n.)
- Old English freondscipe "friendship, mutual liking and regard," also "conjugal love;" see friend (n.) + -ship. Similar formation in Dutch vriendschap, German Freundschaft, Swedish frändskap.
- 1. Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting.It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
- 2. Friendship is much more important to me than a stupid old ring!
- 3. Estonia has done much to cultivate the friendship of western European countries.
- 4. Their friendship developed through their shared interest in the Arts.
- 5. We hope to continue to have her close support and friendship.
[ friendship 造句 ]