1. tecton- + -ic.
2. => pertaining to building, of or relating to building.
来自希腊语 tekton,建造，构造，来自 PIE*teks,纺织，编织，词源同 texture,technology.后特别 用于指地壳板块形成或构造。
- tectonic (adj.)
- 1650s, "of or relating to building or construction," from Late Latin tectonicus, from Greek tektonikos "pertaining to building," from tekton (genitive tektonos) "builder, carpenter, woodworker; master in any art (sculpture, metal-work, writing)," from PIE root *teks- "to make" (see texture (n.)). The geological sense, "pertaining to the structure of the Earth's crust," is recorded from 1887.
- 1. The tectonic trends in the granulito massif are arcuate.
- 2. The relations reflect the nature of the tectonic movement, that is, gradual or cyclic.
- 这些关系反映出构造运动的性质, 是渐进的或是旋回的.
- 3. The tectonic stress the Earth are mainly on the upper lithosphere.
- 4. Fault is the main factor controlling the tectonic evolution in Dongying depression.
- 5. Silver deposits of tectonic altered rock are an important type in China.
[ tectonic 造句 ]