- adj. 有…倾向的；打算做…的；有某种健康状态的
- v. 处理；配置；使适应（dispose的过去分词）；使有倾向
TEM8 GRE TOEFL
1. dis- "apart" + pos- + -ed.
2. 含义：put things apart, put things to their different positions (directions), put in order, arrange, distribute.
- disposed (adj.)
- mid-14c., "inclined, in the mood," past participle adjective from dispose. Meaning "in a certain condition" is late 14c.; "arranged" is 15c.
- 1. Solid low-level waste will be disposed of deep underground.
- 2. We passed one or two dwellings, but were not disposed to stop.
- 3. Engine oil cannot be disposed of down drains.
- 4. He felt well disposed towards her.
- 5. I'm not disposed to argue.
[ disposed 造句 ]