CET6 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 TOEFL
1. 意思就是会拖你后腿的东西 =》 短处，缺点，不利条件。
- drawback (n.)
- "hindrance, disadvantage,"1720, from draw (v.) + back (adv.). The notion is of something that "holds back" success or activity.
- 1. The main drawback to it is the cost.
- 2. Everything has its drawback.
- 3. He felt the apartment's only drawback was that it was too small.
- 4. All drying schedules extending over several hours have one serious drawback.
- 5. Besides the cost of the large timesharing systems, there is another drawback.
[ drawback 造句 ]