英 [,tetrə'hiːdrən; -'hed-]
- tetrahedron (n.)
- "triangular pyramid, solid figure contained by four triangular surfaces," 1560s, from Late Greek tetraedron, noun use of neuter of tetraedros (adj.) "four-sided," from tetra- "four" (see tetra-) + hedra "seat, base, chair, face of a geometric solid," from PIE root *sed- (1) "to sit" (see sedentary). Related: Tetrahedral.
- 1. The center of inscribed circle of tetrahedron is called incenter.
- 2. We can now use tetrahedron and hexahedron elements in three - dimensional stress analysis.
- 3. Each tetrahedron shares two of its oxygens with neighboring tetrahedra.
- 4. The Rubik's is a toy in the shape of a tetrahedron.
- 5. A new bank - protection technology using tetrahedron - like penetrating frame groups is introduced.
- 介绍一种新型护岸技术 ― ―四面六边透水框架群护岸.
[ tetrahedron 造句 ]