来自希腊语 theorema,看，观察，来自 theorein,看，观察，词源同 theory,-ema,名词后缀。后 古希腊数学家欧几里德借用该词用来指数学上的待证假设，引申词义定理，法则等。
- theorem (n.)
- 1550s, from Middle French théorème (16c.) and directly from Late Latin theorema, from Greek theorema "spectacle, sight," in Euclid "proposition to be proved," literally "that which is looked at," from theorein "to look at, behold" (see theory).
- 1. I agree with the theorem that the best defence is offence.
- 2. His theorem can be translated into simple terms.
- 3. By the corollary to Theorem 4.3, the origin is asymptotically stable.
- 根据定理4.3的推论, 原点是渐近稳定的.
- 4. There are a number of alternative formulations of the reciprocity theorem.
- 5. Let us restate the assertions above as a theorem.
[ theorem 造句 ]