1、tons- + -orial(复合后缀：-ory, -al; 或者：-or, -ial).
2、含义：pertaining to barbers, of or pertaining to shearing or shaving.
- tonsorial: see tome
- tonsorial (adj.)
- "pertaining to barbers," 1765, from -al (1) + Latin tonsorius "of or pertaining to shearing or shaving," from tonsor "a shaver, barber, shearer, clipper," from tonsus, past participle of tondere "to shear, shave" (see tonsure). Generally used in an attempt at humor. Tonsorious in the same sense is attested from 1650s.
- 1. The tonsorial skill level varies in barbers.
- 2. Make its tonsorial list now, with period cause extensive attention.
- 现将其整理发表, 以期引起广泛的重视.
- 3. Petty trick laughs wittily say: " My father is tonsorial. "
- 小聪明机智地一笑说: “ 我爸爸是理发师. ”
- 4. Have second tonsorial, he insists to want a gangmaster to deliver the dividing line intermediate.
- 有次理发, 他坚持要把头发中间分界.
- 5. Thus he justified himself in sitting down in here after his tonsorial treatment.
[ tonsorial 造句 ]