- vt. 把…编成管弦乐曲；（美）精心安排；把…协调地结合起来
- vi. 编管弦乐曲
- orchestrate (v.)
- "to compose or arrange (music) for an orchestra," 1855, back-formation from orchestration. The figurative sense is attested from 1883. Related: Orchestrated; orchestrating.
- 1. The colonel was able to orchestrate a rebellion from inside an army jail.
- 2. It was a supernatural experience, that only God could orchestrate.
- 3. Some suggest that it has even helped to orchestrate some of the anger at Mr Zardari.
- 4. If a number of capacitor segments are employed , AVR would also orchestrate their switching as required.
- 若采用电容器的分段较多, AVR按需要来编排它们的投切.
- 5. If photographers from outside Reuters orchestrate or set up scenes, it is still a set - up.
- 在新闻采访中,即便是非路透社的记者摆布了新闻现场, 这张照片也将被视为是摆拍的照片.
[ orchestrate 造句 ]