1、tract- "handle, manage" + -able. => manageable.
来自拉丁语 tractare,处理，操纵，对待，词源同 tract.-able,形容词后缀。
- tractable (adj.)
- "manageable," early 15c., from Latin tractabilis "that may be touched or handled, workable, tangible, manageable," figuratively, "pliant," from tractare "to handle, manage" (see treat (v.)). Related: Tractability.
- 1. Gold and silver are tractable metals.
- 2. He could easily manage his tractable and worshipping younger brother.
- 3. Carrie seemed quite tractable, and he congratulated himself.
- 嘉莉看上去很温顺, 他暗自感到庆幸.
来自英汉文学 - 嘉莉妹妹
- 4. The next visitors were Arab. They were no more tractable.
- 接着而来的便是阿拉伯客人, 他们并不更好说话.
- 5. Triangular matrices, in particular, are usually quite tractable.
- 特别地, 三角矩阵常是十分易于驾驭的.
[ tractable 造句 ]