- vt. 欺骗，诱骗；消遣
- n. 诡计，阴谋
- n. (Wile)人名；(英)怀尔
1、Wicca => wile.
2、w <=> gu.
3、wile <=> guile.
- wile (n.)
- late Old English, wil "stratagem, trick, sly artifice," perhaps from Old North French *wile (Old French guile), or directly from a Scandinavian source (compare Old Norse vel "trick, craft, fraud," vela "defraud"). Perhaps ultimately related to Old English wicca "wizard" (see Wicca). Lighter sense of "amorous or playful trick" is from c. 1600.
- wile (v.)
- late 14c., "to deceive," from wile (n.). Related: Wiled; wiling. Sense of "cause (time, etc.) to pass pleasantly, divert attention pleasantly" is by 1796, from confusion with while (v.).
- 1. Wile Charles was in prison; Sydney Carton had also arrived in Paris.
- 查尔斯坐牢的时候, 悉尼·卡尔登也到巴黎来了.
- 2. Can you care for my cat wile I am away?
- 当我外出时你能照看我的猫 吗 ?
- 3. To the moment they have enough time to wile away.
- 4. Wile waiting, mama took pic for me.
- 等爸爸的时候, 妈妈帮我照了照片.
- 5. What does Wile E Coyote want?
- 他想要什么?结果是他想要的 吗 ?
[ wile 造句 ]