- adj. 奉献的（副词votively）；献纳的；诚心祈求的
- votive (adj.)
- 1590s, "dedicated or given in fulfillment of a vow," from Middle French votif, from Latin votivus "of or pertaining to a vow, promised by a vow, conforming to one's wishes," from votum (see vow (n.)).
- 1. The only verdict is vengeance a vendetta held as a votive not in vain.
- 2. V : The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain.
- 唯一的结论就是复仇, 一种仇恨, 作为一种虚无的奉献.
- 3. Inside Saint - Sulpice , Silas carried heavy iron votive candle holder from the altar back toward the obelisk.
- 圣叙尔皮斯教堂中, 塞拉斯从圣坛上取下烛台,走回方尖碑前.
- 4. Votive candle , placed in a clear glass candle holder is safer and will actually last longer.
[ votive 造句 ]