- recognizance (n.)
- early 14c., reconisaunce, "a bond acknowledging some obligation binding one over to do some particular act," from Old French reconissance "acknowledgment, recognition" (12c., Modern French reconnaissance), from reconoiss-, present participle stem of reconoistre (see recognize). Related: Recognizant.
- 1. He is remanded on his own recognizance of $ 4,000.
- 2. This Recognizance has same law duty as the work contract.
- 3. He was granted bail on his own recognizance of $ 1,000.
- 4. He is granted bail on his own recognizance of & 1, 000.
- 他自己付了1, 000 英镑 保证金后获保释.
- 5. The 11 activists charged Wednesday were released on recognizance after the court hearing.
[ recognizance 造句 ]