- n. 医师；医科学生；苜蓿属植物（等于medick）
- n. (Medic)人名；(塞)梅迪茨
- medic (n.)
- 1650s, "physician, medical student," from Latin medicus "physician" (see medical (adj.)); modern sense of "serviceman in a military medical corps" first recorded 1925.
- 1. A Navy medic was wounded by sniper fire.
- 2. The medic asked those who had not had their physical examination to stand out.
- 3. Medic Wade: Hey, think about the poor bastard's mother.
- 医疗兵韦德: 嘿, 想想这个混蛋的妈妈吧.
- 4. This is to promote working together and stayinga squad medic.
- 5. Please leave Miss South Carolina alone! - Where's the medic?
- 请离南卡罗来纳小姐远点! - 急救人员在哪?
[ medic 造句 ]